Property and Real Estate
BSP Lawyers has an extensive and well-credentialed property practice and team, which works with our clients on all their property and real estate needs.
Our property lawyers are led by Peter Bazzani, one of our firm’s founders and an accredited property law specialist. Each of our team members has an extensive understanding of the often-complex regulatory framework relating to property matters and the needs of the broader commercial environment that frame these transactions.
We understand that most property matters must be conducted within strict timelines in order to achieve a successful outcome for our clients. Our approach reflects this at all times.
We regularly advise clients on:
- Commercial, retail and industrial sales and purchases.
- Leasing of commercial, industrial and retail premises.
- Due diligence and investigatory work.
- Negotiating terms and conditions of real estate agreements.
- Banking and finance including loans, securities and mortgages.
- Subdivisions and developments.
- Covenants, easements and development approvals.
- Owners’ corporations issues, including disputes.
- Property taxes, including rates, land tax and GST advice.
- Joint ventures.
- Property disputes.
For more information about our services in the property and real estate areas, contact Peter Bazzani.